We invite all IS Junior Faculty in Region 2 (Europe/ Middle East/Africa) to apply to participate in the Junior Faculty Consortium on June 13th, 2023.
The Junior Faculty Consortium consists of panels, discussions, and interactive sessions built around issues related to becoming a successful member of the professoriate and to advance your career. A select group of highly successful IS faculty from universities around the world will lead each session. Each participant will have the opportunity to interact with a wide variety of both new and senior faculty and to share their experiences, thoughts, and concerns about developing a career in the academy.
Number of Participants
The number of participants is limited to 25, in order to maintain the richness and intimacy of the experience.
Please consult the information about the application process
if you like to apply.
- Application deadline: April 16th, 2023 [Apply here]
- Notification of acceptance: April 23rd, 2023
Junior Faculty Chairs
- Ulrike Schultze, Professor of Business Information Systems, University of Groningen, The Netherlands. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stefan Seidel, Professor of Information Systems, University of Cologne, Germany. Email: email@example.com
Mentors (confirmed so far)
- Gurpreet Dhillon, University of North Texas, US
- Karlheinz Kautz, RMIT University, Australia
- Christine Legner, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Shaila Miranda, The University of Oklahoma, US
- Jan Recker, University of Hamburg, Germany
- Hanna Krasnova, University of Potsdam, Germany
- Youngjin Yoo, Case Western Reserve University, US
- Jungpil Hahn, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Edgar Whitley, London School of Economics, UK